View topic - 23 screenside help needed

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:49 pm 

i need photos of a 23 screenside rear fender mounting points and overall views as i need both rear fenders for my truck. also i need to verify that i measured my wheels at 23 1/4 inch across and 2 3/4 rim width and have been told that i need 24" split rims and 32x4 tires and tubes if so i need used rims tires and tubes that size .Finally,my floor mounted starter switch button does not spring back and i see no spring between bottom side of button and switch,should there be or why is my button not springing back? thanks for any help sharpy 740 663-5010

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:54 am 

In the 1921 Master Parts Book, there is a photo of a floor starter switch and from the looks of it the spring is on the inside. I know your Dodge is a year or two newer but I think the spring is on the inside. I hope this information helps. Good Luck Dennis Schmidt

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:29 am 

Thanks,dennis, spring was inside and my bushing( wich i did not even realize was a bushing/collar ) was stuck in holding the spring down. this in turn burnt the relay inside.I have freed the bushing and replaced the relay and all is well .I still need 2 of the 24" split rims and 4 used tires and tubes 32x4 keep me in mind.Thanks,Sharpy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:49 pm 

Hi Joseph ,

Can you please provide us with data info on your truck ? We need ALL truck owners input if you know others that have DB or GB trucks.

http://www.dodgebrothersclub.org/phpbbf ... ?f=3&t=328

Thank you
Regards,
David