View topic - I Been Taken ( SCAM )

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I Been Taken ( SCAM )
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:48 pm 

If you remember some time ago I was looking for front fenders, well someone contacted me and said they have a 1917 Dodge Touring car for sell any parts you needed he would take them off the car, he told me he would make more in selling the parts then trying to sell the car out of Spain. It was located in Spain his name is Perez Blau his email is perezblau@gmail.com in Spain. I have been taken for several Thousand Dollars, he has made it very convincing and there was excuse after excuse, The plane crash but the parts are OK, need money for storage, need money for custom papers and so on. His money receiver is his brother David in New Jersey with a valid bank account. Be very careful for buying parts from this place Spain. Lesson to be learned. This has been going on for over a year! Ya I know what your thinking a Sucker born every day. This it what happen when you trust people from other country's. Again these names be careful Blau, Perez, Perezblau@gmail.com and his brother David Blau

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:58 pm 
Did you do a google map search on his address in Spain? A person from Spain or Turkey or somewhere over there contacted someone I know about buying a bunch of stuff. When we did a search the property looked very suspicious. I wonder if it's the same guy?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:35 pm 

I don't know if he was telling the truth, at times he sound honest and other times I got very angry, he did show some paper work but again this has taken way to long to get positive results which I didn't get. There were no pictures on the parts only a picture he sent which the car was not in his home, It was a picture from a rental photo shop that takes pictures with you in an old car you wanted to take a picture with, When I found that same picture in another web place he said the car was on loan, so again I just don't know. His email address is good his brother bank account is good I just don't know but I had to do this because of the amount of money and the time with nothing to show. I guess you just have to know when to pull the plug

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:50 pm 

If you read this Rick Brinker the pictures that the guy I am talking about in my post used your pictures, the one on the Photo Gallery that's label Raymond Greenwood Owner Rick Brinker 1917, This is the picture he sent to me that he is going to take the car apart and sell for parts to me. First, is that your car or was I taken. I just happen to look at the Gallery and found the picture he sent to me that he was going to take the front fenders and other parts, let me know if that car was sold to him in Spain Perez Blau or Blau Blau, I like to known
Thanks Bernie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:23 am 
That's not mine,it says owner because I'm the one that posted it
for the owner.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:38 pm 

sorry to hear about the scam...im ray greenwood..they used the pic of my car...which I still have in florida

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:59 pm 

Thanks Ray for being the owner of that 1917 dodge touring car, I will be giving a nasty email to this person in Spain (Blau) for using you picture as his car to sell me parts and also to his brother which is in the states here, he was the collector of the money, Surprise for him I have all the paper work. His bank and the authority in that state will be contacting him in court for fraud, and scam receiving money for none transfer of parts, also the international scam and fraud agents which in run by the FBI in Spain.
Bernie